The Admin Corner: How to fix 5 Windows irritations
This week on InfoWorld, J. Peter Bruzzese addresses five Windows (desktop and server) irritations.
They include the following:
1. Turning off Google ads and tracking
2. Blocking websites from sharing your personal information
3. Circumventing Windows Server’s constant security warnings
4. Blocking Windows Server’s shutdown tracker
5. Fixing a wireless connection that doesn’t automatically reconnect after sleep or hibernation
Read the full article on InfoWorld | Enterprise Windows by J. Peter Bruzzese here.